- ConversionRuler users who use the administrative site to review their reports
- Mobile Password Safe users who use our password storage service
- 1 1. Types of Information Collected
- 2 2. Uses of Information Collected
- 3 3. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
- 4 4. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- 5 5. User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
- 6 6. Lost or Stolen Information
- 7 7. Other Limits to Your Privacy
1. Types of Information Collected
A. Traffic Data Collected.
Company automatically tracks and collects the following "Traffic Data" information when a User visits our Site, including User's:
- IP address
- domain server
- type of computer; and
- type of web browser
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify a User but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving a User's experience on the Site. Company also uses "cookies" to customize content specific to a given User's interests.
B. Personal Information Collected.
In order for a User to access and use certain services offered by Company via the Site, Company requires Users to provide Company with information that personally identifies Users ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as a User's name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as a User's account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as a User's zip code, age and income). If a User communicates with Company by e-mail or otherwise completes online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
C. Data and Reports Compiled or Generated through the Services.
As a part of certain of Company's services, Company compiles and stores data and information and generates reports related to User's access to and use of Company's services ("Service Data and Reports").
2. Uses of Information Collected
3. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
Users may choose not to provide Company with any Personal Information. In such an event, Users can still access and use much of the Site; however Users will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require User's Personal Information.
4. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect Company's or its User's rights or property;
- to identify persons who may be violating the law or the rights of third parties;
- to cooperate with the investigations of possibly unlawful activities; or
- enforce our Terms of Service.
User's Personal Information is stored on secure servers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Company has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Company collects online that is under Company's control. Company provides Users with the capability to transmit User's Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if User uses a similarly equipped web browser.
5. User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure that all of User's Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time you may visit your personal profile at www. ConversionRuler.com. Through User's personal profile you may review and update your Personal Information that Company has already collected.
6. Lost or Stolen Information
User must promptly notify Company if User's credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, user name or password and update our records accordingly.
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site may contain links to other web sites. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies or the content of such web sites. Company encourages users to read the posted privacy policies whenever interacting with any web site. Company has no control over the use of your Personal Information by third party web sites, and User should exercise caution when deciding to disclose User's Personal Information.