As well, we offer the ability to opt-out of tracking on a per-browser basis.
- 1 1. Types of Information Collected
- 2 2. Uses of Information Collected
- 3 3. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- 4 4. Other Limits to Your Privacy
1. Types of Information Collected
A. Traffic Data Collected.
ConversionRuler automatically tracks and collects the following information ("Traffic Data") when a Visitor visits a Customer Site, including Visitor's:
- IP address
- Type of web browser
- Time zone and local computer time
- Referring page URL
- Page URL they are visiting
- Page title
- Screen Size
- Availability of Java
ConversionRuler optionally tracks commerce information when a Visitor visits a Customer Site order receipt page, including:
- Order Amount
- Order Number
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify a Visitor but is helpful for marketing purposes, and for improving a Visitor's experience on the Customer Site. CR also uses "cookies" to identify a particular Visitor.
B. Personal Information Collected.
ConversionRuler does not track any personal information that is not publicly accessible about a Visitor. Certain derived information is available based on the following list:
- IP Address — (Geographic location, ISP used, Zip Code
- Type of web browser — Type of computer, Operating System Version, Web Browser Version
- Time Zone and local computer time — No derived information
- Referring page URL — Previous page visited by Visitor
- Page URL they are visiting — No derived information
- Page Title — No derived information
- Screen Size — No derived information
- Availability of Java — No derived information
- Order Amount (depends on site implementation) — No derived information
- Order Number (depends on site implementation) — No derived information
C. Data and Reports Compiled or Generated through the Services.
As a part of certain of ConversionRuler's services, ConversionRuler compiles and stores data and information and generates reports related to Visitor's access to and use of ConversionRuler's services ("Service Data and Reports").
2. Uses of Information Collected
ConversionRuler provides Customer with customized reports which show and display Visitor information in aggregate, with the ability to review individual transactions used to make up the aggregate data. ConversionRuler does not distribute or aggregate Visitor data for any purposes other than reporting information to Customer.
3. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect ConversionRuler's or its Visitor's rights or property;
- To identify persons who may be violating the law or the rights of third parties;
- To cooperate with the investigations of possibly unlawful activities; or
- Enforce our Terms of Service.
Visitor's Traffic Data is stored on secure servers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, CR has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information CR collects online that is under CR's control. CR provides Visitors with the capability to transmit Visitor's Traffic Data via secured and encrypted channels if Visitor uses a similarly equipped web browser.
4. Other Limits to Your Privacy
ConversionRuler is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of Customer Sites. CR encourages users to read the posted privacy policies whenever interacting with any web site. ConversionRuler has no control over the use of your personal information by third party web sites, and Visitor should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Visitor's information.