Unlike report data which is computed, this section allows you to peruse raw data which is stored in each of your sites.
This displays raw data usage for all sites within your account:
And, the number of:
- Tracking records
- Unique users
- Unique sessions
- Unique Landings
- Conversion Actions
- Domains (total)
- Internal domains (where snippets are installed)
- External domains (from referring sources)
- Page Titles
- Search Phrases
Why is the useful?
- See how recently data has been recorded on your sites. If you manage multiple sites, a most recent date which is not current may indicate the installation has changed and needs to be checked.
- Other information is purely statistical, but will be linked directly to raw data in the future as new features become available.
Lists conversion actions for the selected site, and allows you to search the list for specific order numbers, for example.
Why is the useful?
- Delete test orders or test actions which should not contribute to live reporting data. (Click the trash can icon)
- Update information in incorrectly recorded orders. (Click the pencil icon)
- Test installation of new actions on a site, to verify they are being recorded correctly and accurately.
- Search past orders and determine geolocation information about it.
For more details, read about browsing actions.
Manage your new keywords and negative keyword associations with PPC engines.
At the top of this page is detailed information regarding how to use this list to manage negative keyword lists with PPC vendors.
Landings Browser and Editor
This list contains all of the automatically generated landings and allows you to modify and correct typographical errors.
ConversionRuler has up to 8 different Landing Levels available for categorizing inbound traffic, typically done using query strings.
You can filter the list by the landing level, and edit individual entries as needed to correct typographical errors, or search the list for specific terms.