Install the tracking snippet
From Market Ruler Help
(Redirected from Snippet Installation)
The tracking snippet is different than a Landing URL:
Installation of the tracking snippet is often as simple as copying and pasting some HTML code onto your web pages.
- First, login to your account and visit the ConversionRuler Manage Tab.
- Click the link Install tracking snippet.
- You will see a large grey box containing HTML at the top of the page with the heading Tracking Snippet (All Pages).
- Click on the scissors icon to copy the text to the clipboard, or click on the grey box and type Ctrl-C (Windows) or Command-C (Mac OS X)
- If your web site contains a Header and Footer, then you simply need Paste the tracking snippet into the footer, and upload it to your live site.
- Otherwise, paste the tracking snippet on all pages near the </body> tag on the page.
Important: We can only track traffic to pages where the tracking snippets are installed.