How do I know my private password data is secure?
From Market Ruler Help
- All of your password data is downloaded encrypted, to your web browser. We don't have a copy of it in plain text.
- When you enter your password on the page, it decrypts your data in your web browser only. When you add new data, it is sent to us already encrypted.
- Add SSL to the equation, and the data is encrypted twice if anyone is looking at it.
- If you lose your password, then you will lose all of your data in our database. Sorry.
- See also: Back Up Your Data