The Forgotten Password page uses Email Authentication to reset your password in a way that prevents others from breaking into your account, and uses best practice security measures.
You can find the Forgotten Password page here:
The process is as follows:
- Enter your User Name or Email Address, and a new password you would like to use with your account
- An email is sent to the Email Address you entered, or the Email Address which corresponds to the User Name in the database.
- Upon receipt of the email, click on the link in the email which returns you to the web site.
- Important: You must request the password change and return to the forgotten password page from the same web browser which shares Cookies. This is an extra security measure to protect you.
- When you return to the site, your password will have been changed to the new password.
- As an additional precaution, you must re-enter the new password again in order to access your account.
- As a side note, most web browsers will remember the new password if you use your web browser's auto-save feature for web site passwords.
If you receive a forgotten password email which you did not request, do nothing. Your account will be safe, even if you click the link.
However, please forward the email to ConversionRuler Support.