ConversionRuler is a tracking and reporting service which determines the effectiveness of your web site marketing.
ConversionRuler can save you money by determining what types of marketing are not working.
ConversionRuler is based upon the following concepts:
- You configure a Site which allows you to separate data from different clients, or distinct businesses.
- A Landing occurs when a visitor comes to your site from an external source, typically another web site.
- A Conversion Action is when a visitor to your web site does something you'd like them to do, such as purchase something, sign up for a newsletter, or request a catalog online.
- Login to your account and visit the Code Generator Page
- At the top of the page, Copy and Paste the Tracking Snippet and place on your web site directly before the
- Update your live web site with the Tracking Snippet
For more information, review all installation articles.
ConversionRuler is highly configurable to your needs, but behaves in a standard manner with the default settings.
- Configuring your Site Settings will affect (See all site settings)
- which visitors are tracked (or not tracked)
- how visitors are recorded
- how information is stored within your ConversionRuler Site
- Configuring your conversion actions affects (See all actions settings)
- how actions are recorded
- how often actions are recorded
- what extra information is displayed in reports relating to actions
- Administrative Interface Guide
- Tracking Order Amounts using ConversionRuler
- All ConversionRuler Articles
- ConversionRuler FAQ
- ConversionRuler Installation Articles